Are you ready to take your warehouse career to another level? Look no further! Kable staffing is seeking motivated individuals for the Warehouse Operator position in Erlanger, KY. This is NOT your average warehouse job – It’s a chance to make a lasting impact and build a rewarding career.
As a Warehouse Operator, you will be a key player in our client’s brand-new facility. We value individuals who take pride in their work and strive to stand out from the crowd. This is not just a paycheck; we are invested in your long-term success and growth within our organization.
Don’t miss out on this extraordinary opportunity. Apply now and become a Warehouse Operator at Kable Staffing and embark on a rewarding career journey with us!
Must be able to stand and walk as well as the following: grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, twist, squat, kneel, and balance the whole shift – up to 12 hours.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for performing a variety of warehouse functions, including by not limited to duties such as receiving, processing incoming stock, picking orders, packing, and shipping orders, and replenishing stock. An Operator may work in various areas of the facility as needed to ensure customer orders are processed accurately and timely according to daily production goals.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Promote site safety initiatives and consistent adherence to site rules.
- Maintain a neat, orderly, and safe workspace.
- Perform various warehouse functions, which may include unloading/loading trucks, receiving, manual picking, packing, shipping – all within labor management standards.
- Complete pre/post shift inspection of assigned work area and/or equipment
- Attend daily production meeting and participate in pre-shift health & safety requirements (i.e., stretching, ensuring proper PPE)
- Participate in identifying and executing process improvements, including working with team members and leadership to create SOPs.
- Perform related tasks or complete special projects that align to the site and company’s strategic business plans.
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- HS Diploma or GED
- One (1) year or more related warehouse and/or powered industrial truck experience preferred.
- General knowledge of automated warehouse and inventory practices
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast paced environment where priorities can shift quickly.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled environment.
- Stand and/or walk the majority of shifts, plus ability to bend, squat, lift (up to fifty pounds), push, pull, reach with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Comfortable with using technology and following automated processes, including use of RF scanner devices (handheld and mounted)
- Demonstrated exemplary attendance and work habits.
- Lives the values of empathy, originality, integrity, and courage.
- Ability to reach, grasp, hold, push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, and/or stoop on a repetitive basis.
- Effective communication skills
- Pass background check and drug test
Why Kable Staffing?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
About The Kable Group
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At The Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it.
The job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assign by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.