Looking for a staffing partner that you can rely on? At Kable Staffing, we understand the importance of finding the perfect fit for your organization.
We provide top-notch partnership solutions that are tailored to your specific needs. We'll be there whenever and wherever you need us!
Contact us today to learn more about our services.
On-site Management is when Kable Staffing’s managers oversee and coordinate temporary employees at a corporate client location. They act as the central contact for hiring managers and human resources to identify openings.
If you have a ton of employees to oversee, on-site management will be a great option for you. Between managing your own full-time and part-time employees, and dealing with other staffing agencies’ employees, having an on-site manager from Kable Staffing will eliminate a lot of the headache of dealing with a surplus of employees and smooth over the transitions.
A managed service provider is a company that provides services to suit your needs.
A Managed Service Provider (MSP) is an outsourced agency that manages the contingent worker program (temporary staffing) of a client company (typically a Fortune 1000 company like Coca-Cola or Citibank) by managing its preferred staffing agencies. It consists of a team of program managers and coordinators that help the client company source and manage temporary workers from their preferred staffing agencies.
They work for the client and act as an independent and unbiased management interface between the client’s hiring managers and the staffing vendors.
· Obtaining the requirements from the client managers
· Transmitting the requirements to the staffing agencies
· Ensuring the candidates are selected and onboarded
· Collecting timesheets, getting approvals, payment and paying the agencies
· Managing supplier performance with periodical scorecards
A Vendor Management System (VMS) is merely the software/website that the client company purchases or licenses. This enables the MSP to run the contingent worker program by allowing all transactions to happen online. It involves the distribution of temp requirements (reqs) to staffing agencies as well as a collection of candidate submissions, interviews, scheduling and coordination, job offers, billing, and timecards, etc.
· Interacts with the client’s HR system to pick new reqs
· Blasts these reqs out to the staffing agencies
· Tracks metrics like- how many days staffing agencies take to submit candidates, what their rejection rate is, if selected- if the candidates back out, whether the agencies rates are in the ballpark of the agreed to rate card, etc.
· These metrics are reviewed often by the MSP and the badly performing agencies are warned/booted out and new agencies are brought in to replace them